My Senility Prayer shared by Gay Stewart
We don't have to hurry our Senility it will come quick enough on it's own.
But here's just a little fun preview. Gene
God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway.
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do like,
and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Now that I'm older (but refuse to grow up) here's what I've discovered:
1. I started with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and Allbran..
3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
6. If all is not lost, where is it. It is easier to get older than to get wiser.
7. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant.
8. All reports are in, life is now officially unfair.
9. I wish the buck stopped here, I sure could do with a few.
10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents
11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12. Its hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you are
in the bathroom.
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them on my knees.
15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide
to play chess.
16. Its not hard to meet expenses - they're everywhere.
17. The only difference between a rut and the grave is the depth.
18. These days I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter, I
go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.
19. I am unable to remember if I have mailed this to you before or not.
20. Now I think you are supposed to send this to 5 or six, maybe 10,
oh heck send it to a bunch of your friends if you can remember who
Then something is supposed to happen, I think. Maybe you get your memory back. I did.